Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Sadie Beth!

Wow. That's really all I can say to describe the last year. The Lord has so richly blessed David and I through our amazing little girl. Sadie Beth brings us so much joy that it is impossible to describe. She is such a sweet, mischievious, loving, and rambunctious little girl...not to mention FUN and HILARIOUS. I laugh at her all day long. I love being Sadie Beth's mommy. Each day with her is so special...sure I have my moments where I'm ready to hand her off, but as soon as I do that I miss her! Here are some "Sadie Beth snippets"....

Nicknames:
Bug, Bugaboo, Bugaboo Bear, Sugar-bear, Girl-Bear, stink-bug, sweet potato pie, Sadie Beth bug, stinkerbutt

Sweet/Funny things she does:
- GROWLS...a lot...and we have no idea where she got this.
- Blows raspberries on whatever part of your body she can get to
- Greets her "friends" (stuffed toys) with "hi's" and hugs every morning.
- "Woofs" like a dog and "Meows" like a cat -- Gets excited whenever she thinks about dogs.
- Smells her feet when you ask her how they smell.
- Crawls around gripping her Sesame Street dolls by the neck...EVERYWHERE SHE GOES
- Takes aforementioned dolls the the store and throws them out of the cart near strangers just to get people to pick them up and pay attention to her.
- Greets everyone at the store with "HI!"
- Imitates "smelling" sound and laughs because she thinks she is funny.
- Pretends to throw her cup on the floor while looking at me mischieveously.
- Crawls away from the TV as fast as possible when she sees me coming to get her down from it.
- Does "So Big!" from her Elmo book.
- LOVES her bunny-bear
- Signs "please" with her own made up sign and points when she wants something.
- Folds her hands to pray or when you ask her to.
- Her Calvin face

Words she says:
Dada, Dadeee, mama, Do (dog), Hi!, ahduh (all done...though she stopped this awhile back)

And now for a few pictures....I limited myself to a newborn picture and then one from each month within a week of the 18th.
Newborn
One month
Two months
Three months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months
Almost 12 Months! (I'll update this one soon!)

Happy Birthday Sadie Beth! Your Mama and Daddy love you so much.

4 comments:

katy said...

Happy Birthday!

i love the month by month pictures!

Jenn's Blog said...

Happy birhtday sweet girl!!

Becky Jarrell said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe she's one! so that means it's been OVER a year since i've seen you (starbucks on hurstbourne when you were preggers was the last time). wow. hope you had a good weekend with your one year old!!

Lindsay said...

I happened upon your blog through a long string of blogs and was very excited to catch up on the goings on in your life!! Happy birthday to your little one.