Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TAG

My college friend, Maggie, tagged me for this, so here's what I have to do....
1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. choose the 4th picture.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same.

Ironically enough, my cousin-in-law, Adam, took this picture Thanksgiving day last year. I know I'll be saying this for the next 20 years as I watch my children grow, but I can't believe how much changes in a year. Sadie Beth finally gave up the fight to sleep and enjoyed a nice little nap while being held by some family member during our most important family Thanksgiving ritual....singing? No. Going around and sharing what we are thankful for? Nope. Eating....a close second, but wrong again. Sadie Beth was napping during the annual Hotchkiss et al. family BINGO game. No, I'm not kidding. So don't laugh. BINGO is a very serious matter in our family. After we eat, everyone crowds (understatement) into the living room for at least an hour of BINGO with my Great Aunt Esther calling the numbers. There are prizes, people holler at each other to be quiet (only making it more difficult to hear), and we get very excited when they BINGO - especially if it is for a much desired prize (usually from the dollar store, but also boxes of chocolate from the Russell Stovers Factory in Seymour). Fun is had by all. Sadie Beth, I don't think, will be quite as easy to manage during this year's BINGO festivities. Daddy, get ready to take care of the baby cause Momma has BINGO to win!
I tag:
1. Becky (because her stories are ALWAYS hilarious).
2. Katy
3. Jenn
4. Abby
5. Jackie
6. Hillary

2 comments:

Maggie said...

YAY! Thanks for accepting your tag! :) I LOVE that picture! It's beautiful! She looks like a precious little angel. How fitting that it was from last Thanksgiving too! Have fun this Thanksgiving, and I hope you win a lot at BINGO! :)

Becky Jarrell said...

oh blair! haha. i got my 4th folder, 4th picture and it's a GOOD story. haha. i'll post it today. love your picture and story. :)