Friday, January 23, 2009

A little more...

I'm on a roll this week...maybe I'll catch up before Sadie Beth goes to college. This picture was taken at one of Sadie Beth's favorite times of the day.......Daddytime! She gets so excited waiting for David to come home from work. As soon as she hears the door open downstairs she runs and waits for him at the gate....I think by this time of the day she is done with me and ready for a change of pace. Perhaps every now and then I'm ready for a break as well by the time 5-5:30 rolls around.
It's harder to get pictures of Sadie Beth these days because she's never still for long. On the changing table though, she can't go far.
Such a silly girl - especially with her Daddy!
I think awhile back I mentioned that Sadie Beth insisted on wearing this sweater all the time. On this particular Saturday morning, I slept in and woke to find her playing with David while wearing this fashionable getup - her sleeper, bluejean skirt, and sweater. Maybe she's going to be a fashion designer. OOPS!
This was when Sadie Beth was finally starting to take some steps on her own - as you can see, she's pretty excited.
Mom, you'll have to tell me what you think, but this picture really looks like some pictures I've seen of me when I was little. I think it might be her hair.

This little girl LOVES cups...especially if the cup belongs to Mama or Dada. The excitement practically triples if the found cup has some sort of liquid in it.

Even more then cups she loves coke cans. If she finds one of my Diet Moutain Dew cans, she will pick it up, pretend to take a drink (even if it isn't open), and then give a satisfied, "AHHHH!" What can I say? Just like mama....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's worth noting that the cup pictured at the end there is a premium Center For Free Inquiry Cup--used for a couple years but later discontinued because the world doesn't deserve that much more awesome. Someone has good taste.

deyoungsters said...

I can't believe how big she is! she is beautiful!