Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ahh!!!!!!!

Sadie Beth loves drinking grown up drinks, not that she really knows what a grown up drink tastes like. She loves walking around pretending to drink our cokes and finishes each sip with a contented, "Ahh!!!!" Like mother like daughter I suppose...

On the day after Thanksgiving, my Mom came over to watch Sadie Beth at about 6:30am so we could venture out into the shopping madness. When we got home, Mom reported that Sadie Beth didn't wake up until 9:45am...which has never ever happened before, and sadly will probably never again. After David and I got home, Mom and I took off again in search of more bargains. I finished almost all my shopping in this one day!
One of our purchases that day was a new coat for Sadie Beth. We decided to go with the 12-18 month size since she was 14 months at the time, but were surprised to find out that the coat was a little big.
She could hardly walk wearing the coat at first, and kept falling over backwards.

After awhile, she got used to it and has since grown into the coat a bit. Unfortunately it is still big on her so she hates wearing it in her carseat. Maybe it will fit next year too!

No comments: