Monday, June 1, 2009

Green thumbs? We'll see....

Unless you are obsessed with my Sadie Beth, you will surely find this to be way too many pictures. But we had so much fun that I couldn't narrow them down. Grandma Balzer sent me a Mother's Day package full of gardening tools and flower seeds...so Sadie Beth and I decided to try our hands at it. First we just planted the flower that Sadie Beth "planted" in a cup for me at church on Mother's Day. She was thrilled to give it too me.
It didn't take her long to realize the soil was "messy!"
...so she had to check it out....

It wasn't too long before there was more soil on her than in the bucket! (not really)
She repeatedly told me that the "shower" (flower) smelled pretty.
What a fun time we had!
One more sniff...
Our finished product, before planting the seeds from Grandma...I'll post some pictures from that soon.
Sadie Beth has discovered the art of saying, "CHEESE!" and smiling for the camera...I love it!
We think she's irresistible...
And silly...

No comments: