Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sadie Beth is going to have a little............

SISTER!!!!! This is definitely "old" news by now, but for memory's sake...we are very excited that Baby Balzer #2 is another little girl. We had our ultrasound on July 1, 2009 - the very first possible day with our new insurance plan year. I didn't want to wait a second longer than I had to, and I hardly slept a wink the night before I was so excited. I have to admit, I was surprised because my guess was boy - this pregnancy has been so different, but I guess that just goes to show that all babies are different from the very beginning. We couldn't be happier!
Here is our sweet girls profile...
The ultrasound machine at my new OB/GYN is much higher tech than at my old doctor. This is when the ultrasound tech flipped it into 3D mode. You can see her nose and mouth pretty well.
She was very active throughout the whole ultrasound - good timing! She has both hands up and waving around below.
And in this picture our little acrobat is pretty much folded in half...with a leg way up in the air, arm wrapped around her leg. I love her sweet little ear!
"I'm a girl!!!"
We don't know Baby Sister's name yet, though it is narrowed down to a few possibilities...we are waiting for a name to "jump." I'm not sure whether we will make it public knowledge or not. I'm sure we will though because Sadie Beth won't be very good at keeping a secret...after all, any time we are out she announces "Baby Sister" to practically anyone she meets and attempts to show them my stomach...something NOONE wants to see. :)

No comments: