Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zoo faces...

We have a zoo-lover on our hands. Or more accurately, I should say, an elephant-show, monkey, gorilla, giraffe, zebra, and lemur lover - the rest isn't super important. Here are more pictures than I really should post of the first day that Sadie Beth got to watch the elephant show. She was enthralled.
They all laid down and Sadie Beth talked all day about how the elephants went "night-night."


I loved all these pictures of Sadie Beth and my handsome husband, so I just couldn't decide which to post.

This one is definitely my favorite! I love how into it she is...and she talked about it for weeks after.

To be honest, the show was very fun. David and I really enjoyed ourselves as well.

At the end the elephants waved, "Bye Bye!"
Someone else we know waved too!
And was all smiles that day.

When I was little, the zoo hosted elephant rides. Sadie Beth was happy to settle for less than the real deal.
My little baby isn't so much a baby anymore.
I think she just gets prettier every day. :)



I guess it's been awhile since Calvin came out, but here's a recent Calvin face that we got.

1 comment:

Becky Jarrell said...

Calvin face! Haha...I almost forgot about that! She's so adorable, Blair. Her face is so expressive...I bet you could just sit and watch her all day. :)