Friday, June 13, 2008

This is what I want to do this weekend....

Hopefully for us, the weather will cooperate. I will do a bigger post with pictures of our visit with Grandma Balzer soon, but today I wanted to highlight my new favorite thing to do with Sadie Beth...
First, we had to get ready....
And it took a few minutes to get the hang of it...

She had to decide how she feels about the whole situation...

...and it's a winner!!!!!!!

This is the life!

"I could do this all day," says Sadie Beth...(and Mommy).

Daddy got to come the second time around!

Mommy could do this all day long!
Time to get dressed and go home for a nap!
But before naptime...we figured out that Sadie Beth (Calvin) likes her rocking horse!
Warm weather and sunshine wishes for everyone!

1 comment:

katy said...

How cute! I am glad you all are having such a good time at the pool. :D